Sunday, December 14, 2008

So this is where it begins...

Welcome to my blog! I haven't really thought this through yet since I was just goofing around so don't expect much in the line of high quality content. In fact, this may be as good as it ever gets...

Believe it or not, this is day 2 and all I've written is the first 3 sentences and ditched the rest to write this nugget. Pretty sweet, huh? We had quite the day yesterday. Martha's brother, Mike, and his wife, Lisa, had a little boy named Drew. Just as we were about to leave, car warming in the driveway, Mike called and told us not to come. Drew was in intensive care. Before you get too freaked out let me tell that everything is going to be fine. Just some trouble keeping the food down. This caused some distraction around the Southgate house though so blogging had to take a back seat. I hope you're understanding blog-o-sphere...

Today's game - Drake's Fortune. Got my ass handed to me by Incan Zombies last night. Time to take out the Incan Zombie trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment