Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My name is Mark, I'm here to rescue you...

My ubergeek friend came over this weekend and fixed my LAN for the price of 3 Mexican Cokes. Mark is the best. Now, I am not a slouch when it comes to fixing things. In fact, I'm usually the go to guy when friends are having issues with their electronics and computers. But when I have a problem, it's always a doozy and Mark is my guy. Thanks to the fine folks at Comcast, my network was down for over a month. I tried everything I could think of, and then some, but nothing fixed my issues. Mark comes over Saturday and within 10 minutes, I'm back in business. He then spent the day updating my software, reconfiguring things and generally making me feel that my patchwork mess of computers and various other hardware is usable and that I''m not so dumb. What a guy. That's all this blog post is, a pat on the back to Mark. Thanks Mark. You're the best.

Enjoy your Mexican Coke in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment