Monday, February 2, 2009

I love ya, baby. Honest.

Don't think I've forgotten about you, dear readers. I've been busy creating a new business and cheating on this blog with another one. Today marks the first day of my new business venture and boy am I excited. I promise to pay more attention to you in the future. I've got lots of thoughts and theories to lay on you and promise to keep 'em coming.



Just to follow up on the last post (that I actually posted), I have done a very good job of staying honest and not being lazy. I am changing myself for the better and already feel better about myself. Just a word of warning though, this is not the time to ask how you look in those jeans.



Time waster update... I got the red ring of death on my Xbox last night. That definitely cuts down on the playing. Lots of Wii play around here. Boom Blox is the best thing on that system that I've found. Little Big Planet for the PS3 was sweet also. Now go watch Lost and explain what's going on to me, would you?



If you want to read all about my other life, check out my other blog http://southgatesmallbusiness.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment